LOG935 WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET
The G935 Wireless Gaming Headset from Logitech is designed to provide you with an immersive listening experience whether you’re watching movies, listening to music, or playing games. With DTS Headphone:X technology, you’ll be able to set up a virtual 3D environment for full, positional audio. This headset features large 50mm Pro-G drivers enhanced with woven mesh material, customizable LIGHTSYNC RGB lighting, a 6mm built-in boom mic, and three programmable G-keys. When not in use, the boom mic can be flipped up to mute it while built-in volume controls provide you with quick and easy adjustments. Included with this headset is a USB wireless receiver, a micro-USB charging cable, and a 3.5mm audio cable for wired use. To customize its lighting, EQ, buttons, and more, be sure to download the Logitech G Hub software.
- Headphone Driver: 1.6-Inch (40 mm), Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz, Impedance: 32 Ohms, Sensitivity: 90dB SPL/mW
- Microphone Pickup pattern: Cardioid (Unidirectional), Type: Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser, Frequency response: 50-20KHz, Sensitivity: -40dBV/Pa re: 0dB = 1 Pa, 1KHz
- Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, Seven discrete audio channels,
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8USB port
- Low-frequency effects (LFE) channel, Rapid-burst transmission
- Agile frequency, Noise-cancelling mic
- Rotate-to-mute mic, Battery: Up to 10 hours per charge.